Innovation Engineer with a focus on AI and CyberSecurity
- Software/AI Autonomous Drone Architect at Intel in the Bay Area
- Innovation Lecturer at Toulouse University in France
Some of my public demos:
- Intel AI-AR glasses for Airbus Smart Factory
demoed at IDF2016 by Intel CEO Brian Krzanich.
(working as Product lead) - Video on Youtube
- Pivothead AI-AR smart glasses using Microsoft Cognitive Services,
presented by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
(working as Integration consultant) - Video on Youtube
Some of my recent docs and courses:
- Security: Finished AWS Architect and Security Specialty. Now working on ISC2.
- AI: Constantly learning about AI and using it for my daily work (tensorflow, sagemaker, gluon, movidius)
- Development: Ramping up on serverless/SAM frameworks and graphql APIs development.
- US: work permit (EAD card), green card coming soon. Living in San Francisco.
- Citizenship: French.