Innovation Engineer with a focus on IoT, AI and CyberSecurity
- Innovation Engineer for Procter and Gamble in San Francisco
- Innovation Lecturer at Toulouse University in France
Some of my public demos:
- Intel AI-AR glasses for Airbus Smart Factory
demoed at IDF2016 by Intel CEO Brian Krzanich.
(working as Product lead) - Video on Youtube
- Pivothead AI-AR smart glasses using Microsoft Cognitive Services,
presented by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
(working as Integration consultant) - Video on Youtube
- The standalone version of the Pivothead glasses for the blind,
this time using open source stacks and edge computing
on Intel Edison inside the glasses
(personal project) - Video on Youtube
Some of my recent docs and courses:
- Security: Finished AWS Architect and Security Specialty. Now working on ISC2.
- AI: Constantly learning about AI and using it for my daily work (tensorflow, sagemaker, gluon, movidius)
- Development: Ramping up on serverless/SAM frameworks and graphql APIs development.
- US: green card. Living in San Francisco.
- Citizenship: French.